- Make sure the video posts to the page you are streaming to. Click on the drop-down “more”, then click “video.”
- Edit the video (add title, tags, video cover photo, and tag people). Include the benefits your audience will receive as the result of watching.
- Reply to additional questions and comments afterwards. The following Facebook live was recorded on July 4, 2016 and the last comment was made on September 9, 2016.
- Convert your movie file (mp4) to an audio file (mp3). The mp3 file can be marketed as a podcast. Atubecatcher is the tool I use.
- Use fiverr.com to have your audio file transcribed to text. Your text can become your next blog post because the transcription is a word or Google document.
- Repurpose your video from Facebook by downloading the video and create:
- • 60 second video clips on Instagram
- • 140 second video clips on Twitter
- • Create a playlist on YouTube
Bonus: Use Google Docs also to transcribe audio to text.